So, this probably makes no sense and I wanted to share a little bit of Muse related real life with you.
It was my Dad’s birthday on June 12th and the Muse tickets going on sale was perfect timing for me to get him something great. I’m very lucky that my parents are awesome and into the same music as I am, along with my guitar playing younger brother. When I get in my Dad’s car, Muse is almost always playing, and despite the fact my Mum likes it on shuffle (no Mum, no.) this is beyond cool. They’ve seen Muse twice, once at the London O2 and once at the last Wembley gig. When I told my Mum I’d got myself seating tickets for the second O2 night in October she asked me if it was the Matt or the Chris side. Musers.
So anyway, this is a bit of a real life poke at Mr Bellamy’s dreadful fashion sense as told by awful socks and handwriting in place of the physical tickets. Happy (Belated) Birthday, Dad.
- bubble-dreamer likes this
- museronmars likes this
- verivala likes this
- anothercoffeeplease likes this
- theangelquest likes this
- manikkai likes this
- the-phoenix-lullaby likes this
- polly-wants-a-cracker likes this
- walrusvision likes this
- ziggyvalentine likes this
- milky-landa likes this
- aroseinmusesummer likes this
- themusearmy likes this
- exogenerian likes this
- hysteria-please reblogged this from wtfismattbellamywearing
- everchang1ng likes this
- sleeplessgenius likes this
- matthewbellamyy likes this
- wtfismattbellamywearing posted this